Wishing Well Questions & Answers ((Share with your Friends))


Q: I have a wishing well. What should I do?
A: If you are not yet a wishing well, do not worry – you will soon have a game you like and asked instead.

Q: I have a wishing well. What should I do to get the new prices?
A: If you are already a wishing well, you just keep on using the new. If you are lucky pennies to spare, you can also use this!

Q: Does the wishing well 4 collections by theme or around?
A: Unlike the previous single Irish, England, the theme of the six points each to complete, six collections with each collection and complete brand received a new item in your gift box.
source:http://master-farmville.blogspot.com





1 comments:

Master said...

Dear Friend!
You have a beautiful blog here. I really liked the articles on your blog and I see that you have linked many of my articles with reference to my blog.
I appreciate your effort.
My Blog is:
http://master-farmville.blogspot.com/
Can you please add a link to my blog in Side Bar of your blog with anchor text as "Master FarmVille Tips and Tricks" and I shall reciprocate and add your link to my blog.
Hoping the best for you.
Best Regards
Master FarmVille

Post a Comment