FarmVille: Why do you love FarmVille? (Details Here)


FarmVille Freaks are devoted to the game, but why do we love it so much? Back in August of 2009 I started to play FarmVille. After harvesting my first Strawberries and Eggplant I was intrigued. Soon after I started decorating and then came the challenge of mastering crops! The excitement of game updates in the beginning led me to a google search where I found FarmvilleFreak.com and then a true devotion to a game and community began. I can vividly remember when adoptable animals first premiered and more notably, the ugly duckling: I was so excited to see when, how and what it was going to change into! Zynga certainly has added many layers to game play since then such as breeding and crafting. But as FarmVille just celebrated its second birthday I ask myself, why do I still play? Why do I love this game so much? I have two answers to the question. First, the continuos challenge. There are so many ways to play this game. Crops and crafts to master, Foals and Calves to collect, buildings to build, land to decorate, just to name a few. I enjoy the logging in and seeing how many Farm Coins using Farmhands will fetch me, or see what Trees I can grow from Mystery Seedlings. Second and more importantly, my beloved FarmVille neighbors. FarmVille has truly brought me a social sphere that I never anticipated. The social aspect of FarmVille is what brings me back to my virtual home when either checking in on my iPhone on a beach or after a long day of work. I have found amazing friends and acquaintances through FarmVille and FarmvilleFreak.com. I happened to stumble upon the FarmVille Freak Live Chat and was welcomed by people I am proud to have grown close to. FarmVille Freaks have seen me through the happiest and saddest moments these past two years, given me advice and of course helped me with game play! The thing I appreciate most about my neighbors is they are from all ages, backgrounds, locations, and levels I could put any question I have in my Facebook status and some farmer some where will have an answer. My neighbors are just the best. As we enter the third year of farming and the third year of FarmvilleFreak.com, we want to know why you love and play FarmVille. This is not a contest, it is just a sharing of loving thoughts and ideas. Why and how do you love to play FarmVille? People express their ‘freakish’ love for FarmVille in a variety of ways, please send us images of your farm, poems, favorite FarmVille moments or stories, thoughts and/or ideas that show the way you love FarmVille and we will choose several to feature on FarmVille Freak. Email the ultimate FarmGoddess with your farm love: farmgoddess@farmvillefreak.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment