Offers Load Faster Option ((Here More Details))

In a new feature, Zynga is making an appetizing offer to famers such as faster loading time for FarmVille! However, before you can experience faster loading time for yourself, you will need to agree to allow Zynga to store some of your farm’s “information” on your computer. Don’t worry if you don’t like the idea, you will have the option of choosing whether you will allow permission for your farm to load faster or keep it the same.

According to several FarmVille Freaks, accepting the Load Faster Feature has improved their loading times! Take the poll below and tell us if this has enhanced your Loading experience or whether you will use this option or if it makes you uncomfortable.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, it loads much faster for me, wish I would have realized how to change this earlier! Mine went from a crawl, where I was wondering if it was my internet to loading right away, love it! Where's the poll tho, I don't see it?

Anonymous said...

yes it does increase loading speed, but the problem I have found is that every other day or so, I am having to give it the same permission. Don't know if it's because I regularly clean my registry and empty my cache and browsing history, but either way, it does help, and is not a big deal to have to click twice for faster loading!

Post a Comment