FarmVille : Santa: Gift Soon ((SHARE NOW))

Dear Santa ( or any other person/imaginary figure who is willing to grant my wishes .i.e. ZYNGA):

return my gifts to neighbors and even fertilize and feed their farms! The first is the most important request! ORGANIZED STORAGE! I would love to click on my barn and see all my wonderful FarmVille items sorted into different categories like Decorations and Buildings। This way decorating my farm into a winter wonderland could be even quicker!

The second is more Crafting Recipes! I have been a hard working farmer since crafting premiered and would like some more recipes to master!

The third is for my train to actually move on my farm! I want my train to choo choo all over my farm after I connect railroads!

The fourth is to fix the FarmVille drought. Trees are really awesome but growing a sapling is very tedious, we have to collect 10 Watering Cans for each. If you could some how bring that number down I would really appreciate it!

And the fifth thing I would like is, of course, FarmVille Cash! I never have enough so be sure to put it in my stocking and wrapped up under the tree.

Thanks Santa




1 comments:

Post a Comment